Saturday, May 16, 2009

One Year...and Many More

As a little present to Mark in honor of our one-year wedding anniversary, I made this video* comprised of some pictures of our special day. I get a lump in my throat just watching it, recalling how happy and blessed I was on that fateful day. I'm honored to have been able to marry my best friend, my perfect-for-me person, and it gives me such peace in knowing that no matter what life throws at us, we will always have our love.


Happy 1st-of-many anniversaries, baby! Thank you for being my biggest and best reason to smile...

xoxo A~

*Song: "Question" by The Old '97's

2 comments:

The VW's said...

AWWWW! So Sweet! Great job Amy!!! Here's to many, many more wonderful years together....and hopefully a little niece or nephew for me too please! :) No pressure or anything!

Love you both!!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy Sue - you are WAY more tech saavy than me! ;) That was awesome. Congrats on your anniversary! Here's to many more! Love, Tracy Lynne